Organising a successful curriculum enrichment programme for schools can be a highly complex and very time consuming task. However, the outcomes for both students and staff are usually highly beneficial and can be a major contributory factor in providing a positive school ethos.
The Curriculum Enrichment Organiser program was originally created in 2005 and has been extensively developed in succeeding years.
It is used to manage all aspects of a school curriculum enrichment programme including:
- organisation of activities and risk assessments
- production of activity booklets
- allocation of students and staff to activities
- timetabling of rooms to activities
- medical and contact information
- bookings and transport for external trips
- organisation of staff cover in case of absence
- student payments and activity costs
- calendar events & task list
- mail merge letters and group email
- staff and student timetable viewer
- student attendance
The program is also designed to be linked to SIMS and/or School Data Analyser.
Click here for further details of the program features (PDF file)
Click here to download a demo / trial version of the program with example staff & student data (file size approx 40MB)
Click any image to view a larger version ...